If you want to continue using this site, and/or listen to the DAO Today podcast (“Podcast”), then carefully read these entire Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) as they represent a written agreement between you and us and they define your legal rights and obligations.
Each time you access this site and/or listen to the Podcast, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you don’t agree with the terms described here, we ask you not to proceed with the use of the site. If you continue to use this site and/or listen to the Podcast, that shall be considered as your consent to these Terms and Conditions.
Users and/or visitors may be referred to in these Terms as “you” and “your” as applicable and should be construed accordingly and references in these Terms.
These terms may be revised and updated from time to time at our sole discretion. The revisions and updates shall become effective immediately after being posted. Your continued use of the website following the revisions and updates shall indicate your acceptance of the updated Terms. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes since they are binding on you.
DAO Today is a thought-provoking podcast that hosts lively discussions with the goal to educate, incite discussions and bring different topics to attention.
Nothing said in the Podcast by the host or her guests can be construed as financial, business, legal, life, and/or any other advice.
The discussions are based on personal work and/or experiences and do not represent any express or implied warranty.
Mentions of projects does not represent any sort of promotion, endorsement, advertisement, offer, solicitation, any type of investment advice or offer.
1. Using this website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property of the content.
2. Intellectual property is all material on this site, including but not limited to logo, text, images, illustrations, code, scripts, audio, video. Content from this website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, unless you are given a written permission by DAO Today and its host.
3. In case you are given the permission to use the content, you may copy, download one copy on a single device, strictly for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that (a) all copyright and other proprietary notices remain unmodified, (b) you do not make any changes to the material, (c) the material you obtained and/or linked in any manner does not suggest that the Podcast promotes and/or endorses you, your or third party’s causes, ideas, products, sites, applications, platforms or services, and (d) the content is not used in any ill intended, harmful, insulting, discriminatory, offensive manner.
4. It is solely your responsibility to take necessary precautions to protect your devices (or other access points) from any potential dangers of malware/viruses that may or may not be on our website. DAO Today is not responsible for any virus or a malware that may be on our site. In case of any damages, DAO Today shall not be held liable for any kind of damages occurred. Further, DAO Today shall not be liable in case of any events occurred when visiting this website that may result in lost profits, or any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, hacking, tampering damages, loss, injuries.
5. The analytics provided are measured as accurately as possible. We rely on third-party service providers to obtain such statistics and in case of incorrect analytics provided, we shall not be held liable for any mistakes that may occur.
6. DAO Today shall not be held liable for any of the actions of its users/visitors.
Representations and Warranties.
You represent and warrant to us that:
a) You are at least 18 years of age;
b) No authorization or approval from any third party is required for your execution, delivery, or performance of the Agreement;
c) Any information you provide to us, including your name, location, etc, accurately and truthfully represents your identity;
d) You will not use the website for fraudulent or malicious purposes, directly or indirectly; and
e) Your use of the website shall be in accordance with these Terms.
AFFILIATED SITES. The Podcast Host Ltd. has no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. Neither The Podcast Host Ltd. nor the Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, The Podcast Host Ltd. makes no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and The Podcast Host Ltd. assumes no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. You acknowledge and agree that The Podcast Host Ltd. makes no guarantees about, and assumes no responsibility for, the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of this third party content, and that, unless expressly provided otherwise, these Terms and Conditions shall govern your use of any and all third party content.
Links to third party sites
6.1- Links to third-party sites may be included on our site. If you choose to follow a link from our site to a third-party site, our Terms and Conditions will not apply and will be terminated at the point of you exiting our site. We recommend that if you leave our site through a third-party link, you read their Terms and Conditions before proceeding to browse, use or interact with the other site.
You specifically agree not to engage in any activity or transmit any information that, in our sole discretion:
1. is illegal, or violates any applicable state, federal, local or international law or regulation;
2. advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
3. violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
4. is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, sexually explicit or pornographic, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hate speech, violent or inciting violence, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
5. interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the services;
6. attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
7. falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
8. accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
9. attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or making up the Website;
10. attempt to violate the security of the Website;
11. distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
12. use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the website; or
13. attempts to do any of the foregoing.
The permission to use the Website granted by these Terms shall automatically terminate if you breach any of these Terms.
Intellectual Property Rights.
The Website and the entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, logo, names, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors, affiliates, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
All rights, title, and interest in and to the website and related services and all hardware, software, and other components of, or used to provide, the services, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, will remain with us and our affiliates and belong exclusively to us and our affiliates.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DAO Today, and its (including, but not limited to) affiliates, licensors, service providers, sponsors, and its contributors, supporters, and any other community member, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assignees from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the website or related services, including, but not limited to, any use of the website’s content, services and websites other than as expressly authorized in these Terms or your use of any information obtained from the website.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this section,
(a) an indemnified party will always be free to choose its own legal representation if it pays for the cost of such representation; and
(b) no settlement may be entered into by an indemnifying party without the express written consent of the indemnified parties (such consent not to be unreasonably withheld), if
(i) the third party asserting the claim is a government agency;
(ii) the settlement arguably involves the making of admissions by the indemnified parties;
(iii) the settlement does not include a full release of liability for the indemnified parties; or
(iv) the settlement includes terms other than a full release of liability for the indemnified parties and the payment of money.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
Your use of the website and related services is subject to your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the use of the website and related services will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You shall be responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data, or other proprietary material due to your use of the website or any services.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, we expressly disclaim any and all warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
If we believe that there is a violation of the Agreement, Terms, or any of our other policies that can simply be remedied by you by taking some action, we will, in most cases, ask you to take action rather than intervene. We may directly step in and take what we determine to be appropriate action if you do not take appropriate action or we believe there is a credible risk of harm to us, the services, or any third parties.
We will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms where the delay or failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control. These Terms are intended solely for the benefit of the parties and are not intended to confer third-party beneficiary rights upon any other person or entity. You agree and acknowledge that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you, including these Terms, will be provided in electronic form.
In no event will you or we have any liability to the other party for any lost profits or revenues or for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, cover, or punitive damages however caused, whether in contract, tort, or under any other theory of liability, and whether or not the party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing disclaimers will not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law and do not limit either party’s right to seek and obtain equitable relief.
These Terms will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Serbia without regard to conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection to these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, shall first seek settlement of that dispute by mediation in accordance with the rules of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Mediation Rules, which procedure is deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
If the dispute is not settled by mediation within 30 days of the appointment of the mediator, or such further period as DAO Today and the user shall agree in writing, the dispute shall be referred to and finally settled through binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the ICC.
The number of appointed arbitrators shall be three (3), in accordance with the said Rules of Arbitration.
The seat, or legal place, of arbitration, shall be Serbia.
The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be in Serbian.
If any term, clause, or provision of these Terms is held unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then that term, clause, or provision will be severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining part of that term, clause or provision, or any other term, clause or provision of these Terms.
No waiver by DAO Today of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of daO Today to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: Nov, 2022